Roundtable discussions (in-person only)
Time: 3:15 pm
day: 26 April 2022
stream: STREAM B: WATER QUALITY & TREATMENT
Converting poorer quality water into a useable resource
- How can desalination and reverse osmosis aid reuse of water throughout mining operations?
- How does this change sourcing water for certain sites?
Treating water in perpetuity
- What solutions are you exploring for treating water in closed and legacy mines?
- How does climate change impact planning?
Treating contaminated water on a mine site
- What is the role of regulators in your region?
- How are you managing relations with the local communities?
- What is the most efficient way to balance capital and operational costs?
Moderator: Ron Benn, Director, Boojum Research